WHAT WE DO
VGA’s grants management team is the most experienced in the Omaha area. We partner with nonprofits of all sizes to win funding from diverse public and private sources – more than $25 million annually.
Our consultants become an integrated part of each nonprofit’s fundraising team. In a custom package of services for your organization, we can take on donor research, cultivation, grant writing, grant reporting, and donor stewardship. Our professionals work behind the scenes so that nonprofit leaders can spend more time in the community and nonprofit managers can spend more time delivering on their mission.
- Tailored donor research and design of your organizational Grants Calendar
- Researching and writing grant proposals, concept papers, and LOIs for local, regional, national, and government funders
- Writing reports, donor updates, and advising on best practices in stewardship
- Planning and implementing Capital Campaigns and writing targeted capital grant proposals
- Research and development of a customized prospect list including foundations, corporate sponsors, major gifts, and more
- Strategy to approach, involve, and sustain donor engagement, from in-person meetings to compelling print materials to personalized sponsorship appeals
- Access to VGA’s extensive contacts, knowledge, and familiarity with Omaha-area foundations
- Annual Appeal development and implementation to maximize response rates
- Strategic planning and design for growth, including board development and procedures, budgeting, staffing, and meeting your mission
- An organizational assessment of strengths and weaknesses
- Leadership training in organizational, board, and personnel management